Sunday 30 January 2011

Taarabt claims United interest




Queens Park Rangers midfielder Adel Taarabt believes he could soon be on his way to Manchester United.
The Moroccan playmaker has been in breathtaking form this season, helping Rangers to the top of the Championship table.

A number of eye-catching displays have not gone unnoticed, with it expected to be only a matter of time before he makes the step back up to the top tier.
He has been at that level before, but struggled to make the grade during a three-year stint at Tottenham.
Taarabt is not short on confidence, though, and has already set his sights on returning at the very summit.

Target

He claims a switch to Premier League leaders Manchester United could be on the cards, with discussions regarding a deal already opened.
"Nothing is official yet," Taarabt said in The People.
"I had discussions about my transfer after my performance against Coventry.
"I'm ready to go to Manchester United.
"We'll see later in the season, as I'm hoping to reach the promotion target with my current club QPR.
"I like England, so I am not against the idea of continuing my career at United.

No comments:

Post a Comment