Tuesday 22 March 2011

EXCLUSIVE: ADEL - 'MY FUTURE IS HERE'



npower Championship Player of the Year Adel Taarabt has reiterated his desire to stay at QPR for the long-term.
Taarabt, who scooped the prestigious crown at a glitzy awards bash in London on Sunday night, has constantly been linked with a move away from Loftus Road, but the R's skipper revealed in no uncertain terms where his future lies.
"I want to help take this Club to the Premier League," he toldQPR Player, in an exclusive interview to be viewed later today (Tuesday).
"I want to stay at QPR and play for Neil Warnock.
"I think as long as he is here I will be here too."
Taarabt, whose 15 goals and 15 assists have made him the stand-out performer in the second tier so far this season, added: "I'm very happy to win this award.
"This award is for me, my team-mates, the fans and the Club in general.
"The fans have been fantastic for me. I feel really close to them. I have never had this kind of support."

No comments:

Post a Comment